Firmware Update FortiAnalyzer 200D
- Connect to the Console Port, just like to a Cisco device
- Connect network port 1 to your network
- Put the system image file you wich to install in your TFTP server's root directory
- Turn on the device
- Caution: If you have a typo anywhere in this process, you have to start at zero.
- When you see the message Press any key to display configuration menu..., hit the [SPACE] bar
- Type [G] to get firmware image from TFTP server.
- Provide local IP address, TFTP server's IP address and system image file name when prompted
- When asked Save as Default firmware/Backup firmware/Run image without saving:[D/B/R]?, type [D]
- Wait for the device to restart and boot the new image